Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Aether & Prototype In The Morning: Production Genius - Neptunes 4-12-11

Today was the start of our “Production Genius” series which highlights some of the most prominent and influential producers in the music industry. First up was the production duo Pharell Williams and Chad Hugo better known as the Neptunes.


01 Kelis - Caught Out There

02 Ludacris - South Hospitality

03 Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin

04 Gwen Stefani - Yummy

05 Justin Timberlake - Let's Take A Ride

06 N.O.R.E. - Oh No (Instrumental)

07 N.O.R.E - Nothin

08 N.E.R.D. - Lapdance

09 Britney Spears - Boys (Neptunes Remix)

10 N.E.R.D. ft. Santagold - Drive Thru

11 Foxy brown ft. Kelis- Candy

12 Beanie Man - Girls Dem Sugar (Instrumental)

13 Clipse - Mr. Me Too

14 Diddy ft. Pharell - D.I.D.D.Y.

15 Jadakiss - Knock Yourself Out

16 Mya ft. Pharell - Backseat

17 Robin Thicke ft. Pharrell - Wanna Love You Girl

18 Clipse - Grindin

19 Fabolous - Holla Back Youngin'

20 Omarion - Touch

21 Clipse ft. Pharell - I'm Good

22 Justin Timberlake ft. Clipse - Like I Love You

23 Kelis - Trilogy

24 Clipse - We Get Money (Instrumental)

25 Mystikal ft. Nivea - Danger (Been So Long)

26 N.E.R.D. - Everyone Nose (Remix)

27 702 - I Still Love You

28 Nelly - Hot In Herre

29 Snoop Dogg ft. Pharell - Drop It Like It's Hot

30 Jay-Z ft. Pharell - I Just wanna Love You (Give It To Me)

31 Solange - I Decided

32 Busta Rhymes - As I Come Back (Instrumental)

33Beyonce - Kitty Kat

34 Usher - Sweet Lies

35 Sade - By Your Side (Neptunes remix)

Stay In The Groove

No comments: