Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aether & Prototype In The Morning: 1-25-11 Tracklisting

Today’s playlist has a bit of randomness. Enjoy!


01 Shing02 ft. Nujabes - Battlecry

02 Kanye West - I Wonder

03 DJ Tonk ft. Raashan Ahmad & Crown City Rockers - Beautiful

04 Messiah - Love Affair

05 Timbaland & Magoo - Luv 2 Luv U (Remix)

06 Ghost Town DJs - My Boo

07 Janelle Monáe - Time Will Reveal

08 Sa-Ra ft. Debi Nova - Spacefruit

09 Blackalicious - Make You Feel That Way

10 Boney James ft. Jaheim - Ride

11 Puff Daddy ft. Faith Evans - I'll Be Missing You

12 NWA - Express Yourself

13 Gorillaz ft. Del Tha Funky Homospien - Clint Eastwood

14 The Good People - Anotha Level

15 Esperanza Spalding - I Know You Know

16 Sleepy Brown ft. Outkast - I Cant Wait

17 Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

18 Jill Scott - The Real Thing

19 Naked Music NYC ft. Ada Dyer - It's love

20 Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon

21 Swollen Members - Consumption

22 Five Deez - Decapitated Orgasms

23 Cunninlynguists - Brain Cell

24 Portishead - It Could Be Sweet

25 Alice Smith - Do I

26 Animate Objects - Beautiful

27 Incognito - I'll Get By

28 Zion I ft. Goapele - Boom Bip

29 Little Brother and Median - Right Here (prod by Symbolyc One & Illmind)


Stay In The Groove

No comments: