Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Aether & Prototype In The Morning: Teena Marie Tribute 1-11-11 Tracklisting

All songs are either by, featuring or have sampled Teena Marie.


01 Paul Johnson - The Groove (sampled Behind The Groove)

02 Teena Marie - Behind The Groove

03 Lovebug Starski & Harlem World Crew - Positive Life (sampled I Need Your Lovin)
04 Redman - Jam 4 U (sampled Square Biz)

05 Jadakiss ft. Ne-Yo - By My Side (sampled I Need Your Lovin)

06 Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin'

07 Coko - I Ain't Feelin You (sampled Behind The Groove)

08 Megan Rochelle - Floating (sampled Now That I Have You)

09 Teena Marie - Now That I Have You

10 Fugees - Fu-Gee-La (sampled Ooo La La La)

11 Teena Marie - Ooo La La La

12 Mobb Deep - It's Alright (sampled Ooo La La La)

13 Ludacris ft. Nate Dogg - Child Of The Night (sampled Portuguese Love).
14 Teena Marie - Portuguese Love

15 A.G., T-Max and Pete Rock - Soul Supreme (sampled Happy)

16 Rick James ft. Teena Marie - Happy

17 Mase - Love You So (sampled Square Biz)

18 The Firm - Firm Biz (sampled Square Biz)

19 Teena Marie - Square Biz

20 Teena Marie - Out On A Limb

21 Teena Marie - We've Got To Stop Meeting Like This

22 Teena Marie ft. Rick James - Fire & Desire

23 Teena Marie ft. Rick James - I'm A Sucker For Your Love

24 Teena Marie - Here's Looking At You

25 Teena Marie - Dear Lover

26 Teena Marie - Cassanova Brown

27 Teena Marie - It Must Be Magic


Stay in the groove.

No comments: